Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It seems like most of the posts that I've written in, what, the last half of a year have been starting with "I'm so sorry I haven't been posting!!" But thats only because i TOTALLY am! D: I like, wanna cry, because I miss you all so much. D,:

And before i go on... belated...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope you all had a great time! :)
HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!!! :D
HAPPY KWANZA! lolz
and...
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Twenty-ten baybee!!!!

Now, i feel I really should catch you up on my..er, life. ;) So... I'll start with Gavin and I(:
We're doing fantabulous! :D Valentine's Day is coming up soon, and apparently he has a surprise for me. Troy is the only other one who knows, but he won't tell!!!! >:( :D hahah! But we always have a blast together, and after a little 'rough patch' at the end of 2009, we're getting along great. Also, someone you haven't heard about since July... Matthew. He's... well, he's still a good friend of mine. I can see that he doesn't like being around Me and Gavin if we're together (I think he gets jealous with the PDA), but if we're not together, than Matthew is a really great friend. (:
Now to the rest of my amazing friends at the Graveyard. :) Oh, and I practically live there now. I spend some of my time at home and stuffs, but I usually stay the nights there. Everyone is crowded around me on the computer, and so I'll let them update you on themselves.

HeyHeyHeyyy!! Anney hereeee!!! I feel so special because I am going FIRST (other than Lily) in the FIRST POST OF TWENTY TEN! -screams- :D hehehe! Ethie is my loviee <3>
-=-Anney-=-

Yo homiez! I miss you guys all so much!! Lily here, *scoff*, hasn't posted much. UGH! SLACKER! jaykay jaykay =P Anyways, i'm still single, but I'm fine because i have all my friends here. :D So i'll let the next people go, peace out home skillet biscuits! srry, i'm feeling gangster today. :D
<^>Chloe<^>

Sup yo!? I think this is the first time I've posted on here, but... its Gavin! la la la.. i don't really konw what to write here... but I Love Lily! <3>
[gavin]

Um hey. Its Matthew... some of you all might dislike me from what happened with lily and gavin and such, but i'm still good friends with Lily. I try to get along with Gavin for Lily but... uh.. no comment.
matthew.

HEY ITS ETHAN! I'm dating Anney, and i would do a little heart symbol, but I'm a guy and that might be kind of gay. GAVINNN. XD hahah uhhyeah! byeeee
Eth

Hiya its Sophie! I used to be the shy girl, but I've... "come out of my shell" quite a bit. i'm really making some friends, and everyone is telling me I'm improving my functionability (new worddd) a lot, so i'm really excited. Maybe i'll post again another time?
!sophie!

TTTRRRROOOYYYYYY. (aka the hottest zombie ever.) I dont really have much to say, other than i love having a blast with all my friends at the graveyard. er, how original. XD
troy=P

Hey. I'm Lindsey. None of you have heard much about me, I've been asking Lily not to post much about me, I don't want him to come find me again. But she assured me I'll be alright, so.. here I am. In September, i was 'teennapped' (as Lily calls it) and was raped. Then he hung me, and hoped it would look like suicide. Way to fail. But I'm trying to make some new friends, and everyone here has been so supportive and amazing. Now I understand why all the zombies came here. I have to admit, I used to think these people were kind of... freaks. I knew that they couldn't help what happened to them, but I guess I was worried that if I talked to them, Kat and the other bioist people would threaten me. Now that I've gotten to know them all, they are great. And exactly my kind of people. :-) Lily&Anney have told me about some of you out there in BloggerWorld, and I hope we can chat sometime. you all seem really funny and interesting. Byeee :{) <---mustache
lindsey(:


I'M BACK, ITS LILY! So you've heard from all of us here, and I hope you forgive me for not posting. :'( I'll set this site as my home page, so whenever I go online, i'll remember to post. Pretty nifty, eh? (;

Alright, in this post, I had a word to the pack, but that was enough. It was at the end of a catch up post. Pfft, no. Not. Enough. So now I'm about to start a new post. :)

.a worried lily.

5 comments:

  1. LILY!!!! OMFG YOU'RE BACK!! Merry Christmahanukkwanza! And Happy New Year! Woot, twenty-ten!
    Ok, prepare for long response!! *cracks fingers*

    Anney~ U lucky girl, u got the first (sorta) post! haha :D

    Chole~ Yo, yo, yo! I guess it's been pretty 5150 for Lily lately. Well, see ya on the flip! (wow... look what u did!! I'm gangsta!!)

    Gavin~ Huh... I guess it is ur first post... I could've sworn u posted before! Well... how's it feel? :) (aww, u made a heart <3)

    Matt (can I call u that?)~ don't worry about it :) everyone has feelings and is allowed to have them! Hope to hear from u soon!

    Ethan~ Oh come on, just give in! It's not that hard! <3 <3 <3 see?

    Sophie~ Yay new word! *claps* don't know when I'll ever use it... but it sure looks cool! (did you know that 'meh' is now a word? it's in the dictionary!) Hope you post again!

    Troy~ Way to be humble *rolls eyes* :) glad to see you're having a good time!

    Lindsey~ Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I hope u enjoy your stay! Just make sure to keep your hands and feet inside the moving vehicle at all times ^^ !

    Phew! That was a doozey!

    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Paris that's the longest comment I've ever seen!!!! But glad your posting again, Lily. Missed ya! Tell everyone I said Hey, cause I don't want to be like Paris and write a reply to everyone cause Ben really hates typing and he's super slow.
    *Ben: Hey! You know I can't help it, I forget where each key is!*
    But anyways, glad to hear from ya all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris~
    hahahahahahha they all replied...:

    anney:hahah YUS! Even though its really just because i pushed everyone away from the computer... and half of them aren't that speedy anyway. ;D

    Chloe: WORD! =D gangsta's are BEAST! fo sho!!!

    gavin: Its fun! i feel so important! xD (hah yeh. lol)

    matthew: Sure u can call me that! and thanks, paris. =-)

    ethan; nuuuuu i cannnttttt

    Sophie: IT IS?!?! Awesome! and i hope i do too!

    Troy: Pfft you know im not humble!!

    Lindsey: (: thanks! hehehe yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misaki~
    They all said hey regardless!! :) And i missed you too!!!!!! :D

    ben~
    hahah don't worry bout it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misaki~
    I know right? Longest comment EVER.

    Graveyard Gang~
    Aww, I didn't expect you all to respond back! That brightened my day :D

    -Paris

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life