Wednesday, November 11, 2009

:'( I AM SO FLIPPIN SORRY!

LONG TIME NO SEE! OMG! I have not posted in FOREVER! its been like, over/almost two months?!?!? OMG OMG OM GEE!! rawr! i'm so mad at myself! a lotta shit has been going on, and I just wanted to post ((THANK YOU TONY FOR REMINDING ME!)) that i still exist! so be expecting a long-ish (hopefully) post in the next lil' while (maybe this weekend?) I miss you all so much!!!!!! :) BYEE! Peace out cub scouts!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I'LL TALK TO YA LATER!

!LILY!

2 comments:

  1. Hey it's okay. It's okay, I'm guilty for not posting in a while too. I just started posting again. But I'm happy to see you posting again. Missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand I'm the same way...Ive been uber busy too. its that time of year lol.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life