Thursday, September 17, 2009

Grounded... not literally. But with us zom's... ya never know.

I'm grounded. We found out our grade so far.... eeek. So, I'm only allowed online to check my email, and check my homework/do any online stuff for homework. >:( So far, I'm only grounded for a week, but who knows? Lately, my 'life' has just been getting worse and worse. No facebook, no twitter, no iTunes (except just to listen to music... GRR i can't get new music). But i can email, so email me if you wanna talk!!!!!!!!!! And sorry if it takes me a while to get back to ya!!! Wish me luck with the mother.
~a grounded Lily.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! It'll be around next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with vampire on the loose, I hope you get ungrounded too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thanks misaki!!! How're things with you? ((and btw I'm sneaking on the computer while my mumsy is at the store. tee hee))

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life