Saturday, September 5, 2009

teennapped.

A teenage girl was teennaped ((like my new word?)), and we're guessing that she's gonna show up as a zombie sometime soon. She was teennapped by this guy on parol. He was in jail for, you guessed it, sexual assault, then murder. So, thats what he's probably doin to her. Poor thing. Anyway, I hope she's okay. We were close friends in 5th grade, and we went to different middle schools and strayed apart. Then in high school, it was just... awkward. Lindsey, I hope your doing okay. I hope to see you soon, preferably alive and unharmed.
~Lily

6 comments:

  1. Ah, that's horrible! I hope that she'll get out of that alive and unharmed
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris~
    Me too! [fingers crossed]
    It's really scary because it made us think, "Wow. This could happen to like, anyone." But luckily for me, most assaulters dont wanna rape a zombie.
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! That's terrible! I hope she will be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! That's horrible! I never think that it could happen to anyone I knew either. That must be terrible for her! Hopefully the person behind this will be caught.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misaki~
    Same here! We're all waiting to find out, we probably will tomorrow.
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madison~
    They betta! or we will go find them! actually, i dont think I have the nerves too... but its the thought that counts, right?
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life