Friday, August 28, 2009

BF Troubles.

Okay, there aren't really boyfriend troubles. But this post is all about Me, Gavin, and Tony. I named it BF Troubles 'cause thats the title/subject thing of the email Tony sent me. It won't let her comment for some retarded reason, so here's the email she sent ((oh and tony, tell meh if ya want me to stop posting emails, kay?))
Okay, so i read your post and as i've told you before my laptop hates me so I  can't comment on shit. Okayyyy... So boyfriend's gettin' jelo? That's good! It  means boyfriend's still into you. But it aint good if he thinks you're milking  it. So assure him that no one means as much to you as him, make boyfriend's ego  swell like a balloon. Then it's all good.  Did i sound totally gansta? HAHAHHAHAH -WEREWOLF ALPHESS- 

So, i asked her what I should do to, "make boyfriend's ego swell up like a balloon"? And, now, I'm asking you as well. So... yeh, what should I do? Cause I'm really stressed out and need some friend help, my friends aren't being helpful today! >:(

~Lily

2 comments:

  1. Well, you should compliment him on the things he does well, sports and the like. And I agree with Tony, tell him that no one else means as much to you as he does. On top of that he should know that your trustworthy enough not to cheat on him. I wish you luck with your BF.

    Your friend,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life