Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Having a blast!

In case you didn't know, I'm in North Carolina, and I'm having a blast! My friend's family is great! Her dad, Josh, is really funny and sincere! And Sarah, my friend's stepmom, is super fun! She acts like a teenager, but not in an embarrasing way, it a way that makes me feel like we're really good friends! And they have a 3 year old son, James. He's adorable! He calls me 'Wiwwy' because he can't say Lily! hah, how cute?!

Its currently 4:16 am where I am. I'm sitting in bed, watching MTV. wootwoot. :D They've been playing really good songs, but now they are playing a spanish song with subtitles, I HATE SUBTITLES! so muchhh. lol.

School is about to start back... I got my classes. Gavin hasn't. I want to find out if we have any classes together! Well, I'm gonna go. I'll post in a few days. Oh and I'm gonna put up Gavin's email address now! :D

~Lily

2 comments:

  1. So any things happened while I was away!!!!! Well, I'm happy to see your doing well and I wish you the best of luck at school. Hope to hear from you soon.

    Your friend,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuka~
    :) Definitely wanna talk to you soon! I'll be able to IM again on Saturday! :D yay!
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life