Friday, August 28, 2009

SO sorry I haven't posted lately!

OMJIZZLE! I just realized I hadn't posted in almost 2 weeks!! Sorry bout that! A lot has been happening! So much drama, mostly about some of the newbies. And some how me. Nothing that has to do with my being a zombie, just... its crazy. Ask questions if ya'd like, you know how much I love answering questions! :D

Okay... gonna try and update you on the really important stuff:
Me and Gavin are doing AMAZING! A couple weeks ago, (but i forgot to post) he told me he loved me. :) But a bunch of guys (Trads!! :O ikr!) like me, and he's getting a little jealous. I dunno what I should do...

Help please?
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life