Sunday, August 16, 2009

Misaki Nakamura!

Okay, so I got a new follower, who've I've been emailing some the past few days. Her name is Misaki Nakamura, and she's a zombie too! And, she started a blog about it! View her blog, and follow it here. She's only got an introduction right now, but she'll hopefully post more! She sounds vvvvvvvvvery interesting, so follow her blog! :D Okay, so the whole point of this post, is kind of an introduction of our world to Misaki so she isn't too confused. Hopefully, she'll become as good of friends as, say, me and Tony have! :D ((I'll explain who Tony is later))

Me, Lily~ Okay, so we will start out with me. My name is Lily Benan, and as you know, a zombie. I've been a zombie for, well, a while. For almost a year now? Not sure. I've only had the blog since the beginning of may though. I was fifteen when I died in a car wreck, so I'll officially be fifteen forever. But on May 24, I theoretically turned 16. So I'm 16. Now we'll move on to my two best friends, Chloe and Anney. Oh yeh, and we all live in Charleston, South Carolina! WOOT WOOT

Anney~ Anney grew up, and died, in Nebraska. I have no clue how long she's been a zombie, but she's very well functioning. She showed up in our town, because her parents kicked her out. She had been living with a friend, but then she decided to come down with us. Not really sure what else to say...

Chloe~ My other bffd (best friend for death), along with Anney, is CHLOE! :D We've been best friends since I moved here when I was 12. She became a zombie in around April I think... not sure. Time flies when your having fun with friends!

Gavin~ My boyfriend, for about 3 weeks... ish. He is awesome, and super hilarous. Not really sure what else to say about him....

Troy~ Other than Chloe, he was the first zombie friend I had. He is like a brother to me, and i love him to re-death! :D

Ethan~ Anney's boyfriend for about four days before I started going out with Gavin... so umm yeh. Him and Anney are "madly in love". LOL

Sophie~ Sophie is Gavin's sister. She is very shy... she can't function to well yet.

So... yup!

AND... WELCOME TO OUR BLOGGER FAMILY, MISAKI!

Live, laugh, and Love!
Oh yeh and Tony is a werewolf, as well as the coolest person ever! She has a fantabulous blog, and follow it here! WOOTWOOT Luv ya tony, as well as the rest of her pack; SHES THE ALPHESS! :O i know, right?! XD

10 comments:

  1. You were right, its a very very very very long post. Hope to talk to you again soon!

    Your friend,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuka~

    I shortened it. I deleted the whole email part... hah.
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...that email was friggin hilarious. And the screaming girls still want Troy to get his butt up here so they can meet him...**rolls eyes** they just don't give up. It'd be cool, though, if the zombie group and werewolf pack could meet!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Today is an odd day.
    We are losing altitude at an alarming rate, we suggest you grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye. (COBRA STARSHIP!!!)

    -TONY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony~
    Troy is, like, sooo happy. *shakes head* Wow. lol! It would be awesome though!

    I <3 Cobra Starship!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I get who everyone is now! Thank you so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madison~ (aka vampire!)
    YEHYA! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misaki~
    No problem!! If you've got any questions, ask them in the comments!
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Artemis~
    Heyyyy! Not much! You? Got any questions?
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life