Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Its Happening.

Its happening. Here. Of all the places in the world (not that I would want this to happen to other places), it HAD to happen here. Now, your probably wondering what happened. Well, I'll tell you what happened! Oops, I used the word happen a lot. Anyways…

THEY KILLED JOSH!!!! Or re-killed, I should say. I'm not sure who did it, but whoever did, we're going to Hunt. Them. Down. This is the first time anythings happened (another happen- 7 times now), and hopefully the last. But I've got a bad feeling that it isn't the last. And Josh, he was the best recovered out of any of the newlydeads. He could walk and talk in almost complete sentences! He was walking to the bus stop, and a white van came and snatched him. They just opened the door, pulled him in, and closed the door. 
Then, on our way home from school, he was (really) dead, lying in the exact place they took him. Right on the sidewalk. If I could of, I would of cried. Instead, I just sounded like a dying animal, but they knew it was my way of crying and showing I was sad. 
Madison, Matthew, Ethan, Chloe, Troy, and I met at the Graveyard. Us, and some trads, our friends, from when we were a live. Well, the ones who are still our friends (a lot of them won't talk to us). We discussed what we do... but we couldn't think of anything! Most of us were just SO upset about Josh, but we really need to do SOMETHING to help with the situation. Or.... anything! Please, i want to know what you think. Please, help. I've lost enough people in my life, I need to figure out how to stop the white van clan. 

What should I do?

~Lily

9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! That must have been really painful for you! I would cry to but being a vampire and all that isn't really something I can do. Tell everybody that I feel for them and I hope you catch the person that did such a terrible thing to Josh!!!!!!!!!! That was unexpected though. I'm gonna miss Josh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot.....I think you should all stay in a group together. Don't let anybody do anything alone. Right now I really don't think is the best time for you to be alone. Stick together and make two people go together and keep an eye on anybody that looks really suspicious. That could work. I hope the person that killed Josh burns in satanic doom!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. We all knew that it was happening, and all suspected that it WOULD happen, but when it does...WOW. It's scary, scary as hell, worse than hell, a re-death. I can't even imagine a re-death. Yikes. My advice? Stay strong, stay together, don't even think of giving up, strength in numbers. Stay in groups. Get help from Pro-zombie locals.
    ``werewolfmoon``

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison~

    You're definitely right. Buddy System! ;-) I told everyone what you said, and they're all very grateful for having someone that cares about all kinds of people. Madison says, "Thanks Madison. I hope we can talk more sometime." I am thinking about having her post a blog or two. What do ya think, should I?

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Werewolf Moon~

    Totally! There are only a few P.Z. (pro-zombie) people around here.... I bet Mrs. Solar would help!!!!! Thats a great idea, because she is the principal, and influences a lot of people, and all that junk. After going through death once, I'm definitely not interested in doing that again any time soon! I asked madiSON this too, but do you think I should have zombie Madison or someone else post a blog or two? Tell me what ya think.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe getting the views of another Zombie would be a good idea. But also getting the ideas of a pro-zombie vampire would be a little unique and therefore catch attention. Either way you go would help. Perhaps both?

    ``werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete
  7. Werewolf Moon~

    I'll ask Madison (the blog madison not the zombie madison) to write one, send it to my email and I will post it! Since I've got a p.z. vamp, how bout a p.z. werewolf? You don't have to, but If you'd like, then I would love to have you send one to my email! Sydny1997@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madison~

    I'd love to have you send me and email for a blog entry! It would be great having you and Werewolf Moon write an entry or two. Then people could see how we get along and stuff. You don't have to, but It'd be great if you did! Here's my email address:

    Sydny1997@aol.com

    Thanks, hope to get an email ;)

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same Goes for you lily. Here is my email
    dyinglaughter@yahoo.com
    Just let me know. HOpe to hear from you

    ``werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life