Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Guest Speaker #1 Werewolf Moon!

Okay, so here's the deal. I wanted to show people how much we DB's get along. How were not bad, etc. Tony explains it. So I wanted to show people what other people thought and post it on my blog. So I got Tony (a.k.a. Werewolf Moon) to send me an email of a blog entry. Here's what Tony said:

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?! Hey everyone, I'm Tony (aka Werewolf Moon) I have another blog but Lily (Being the smarty that she is) gave the idea of allowing me to post something on the blog. I was honored. So here goes. So way back in the day blacks and whites were SOOOO racist against eachother, they were segregated due to the Jim Crow (i think) laws. Seperate water fountains and resteraunts and all that jazz, right? But here we are years later in the most diverse country in the world, the blacks and whites have become friends!!!! But we don't really think about it, we never really consider it, it's just apart of who we are. Then you have us. The "differently biotic" of the world, right? Werewolves, Zombies, Vampires, and the few select humans that actually like us. We all get along okay! It's awesome. I think it's because we have to endure the same things, hiding, threats, protests, etc. But still we all get along. So...if the differently biotic can get along, and the black and white humans can get along, then WHY can't the differently biotic AND the humans get along? To some, the answer is obvious, WE ARE DIFFERENT...and my answer to that is SO WHAT?! Blacks and whites were different. They are getting along (not to mention inter-racial marriages) we DB'S can get along even though we are SO different from each other. But WHY can't the two large groups get along? I have no answer. You tell us. ``Werewolf MOON``


I TOTALLY agree about the segregation of blacks and whites being similar to this situation. The main difference that I see is that that situation was solved. Now, as Tony pointed out, people of all races and cultures can get along. Then why can't we? the D.B.'s didn't TRY not to die, we couldn't help it! What if people wouldn't talk to you, or tried to kill you, if you gotsick. How much would that hurt you if you got the flu and your best friends, your teachers,your FAMILY tried to kill you! Its like that, we can't help having died, and we can't help having came back! 
I am hoping to post more from Tony! Thanks Werewolf Moon!
~Lily
P.S. Sorry, but something is wrong with the blog writer thing so it is being weird and cutting off words in the middle of the lines. :P Yeah sorry bout that.

6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I totally agree with both of ya. It doesn't make any sense to me that people just down right refuse to accept you guys.
    Great idea on having guest speakers btw
    -Paris
    ps. yes, they were called the Jim Crow laws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris~

    You wanna post an entry? Email me at

    Sydny1997@aol.com

    Hope to get an email!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go tony! Whoop! whoop! You said it!!!!!!!! You did an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was totally an honor. Thanks SOOO MUCH. It was really great for you to let me do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Werewolf Moon~

    Anytime! If there's anything else you wanna say, send me an email! Or just for fun, we can chat over email!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do any of you have advice for Tony? She's really messed up right now (for explanation check out site) she needs some help...I need some help in helping her...please.

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life