Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Love is in the air...

Ahhh, summer love.
Ethan seemed nervous so, Anney, being the brave girl that she is, went to Ethan, and simply asked him out. She did that this morning, and they are so happy. Ethan said he liked her but was afraid to ask her out, because he didn't know if she liked him or not. But she did! And, even though its only the first day, they seem very happy together.
And, much to Madison's surprise.... Troy asked her out!! At first she thought we made him, but once she realized he really liked her, she was so freakin happy.... and shocked! They are so cute together!
Matthew has yet to say anything to me..... Monday is still 6 days away. This Thursday I'm leaving to go to New York City for the weekend. I won't get back until Sunday night, so I guess if he doesn't ask me before Thursday, I'll ask him next Monday. I think he's been flirting with me... but I'm not sure. *sigh* love is complicated. He's just so... perfect. At least thats what I think.

Speaking of love, Tony and Lucian are going out, and Danny is really pissing me off. To see what I mean, check out Tony's blog. Z posted something, and I'm SO MAD AT DANNY!!!!!!!! He just won't admit that he likes Tony. And because he does, don't you think he should just try and be happy for her!? I left a super long (and very angry) comment on that post called My Turn. So, yeah. Tell Z what you think. And tell me what you think, too, right here. Comment about Tony and Lucian, and also what I wrote first about matthew, ethan, troy, madison, anney, and I. Oh and Chloe, well, lets just say I think she's found someone. His name is Seth, and he just moved here. He is starting at our school in the fall. He is so hot, but thats not the only reason Chloe likes him. He's sweet and perfect for her. They met at the U.C. He came to the Graveyard, because he likes zombies and wanted to meet the locals! How sweet!?

If you have any questions, ask.
~Lily




17 comments:

  1. sorry i didn't respond sooner-busy wth classes

    i recently di highlights and they worked go for it! though purple sounds wicked aswell :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww that sounds awesome. The gangs together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LILY! Check out out SITE! There's some crazy ass news on Tony and Danny!

    --Z--

    (guys like it when chicks take charge. YOu ask him out.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah~
    I might do some purple and some bleach... how doz it sound?
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooklyn~
    It is awesome. How are things with you?
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Z~
    I checked out the post and left a comment (shorter than my usual long rants). Wow. Wowowowowowow. wowowoowowowowowowoow.wowowoowowowowowowowow. Wow. haha.
    ~Lily
    I am about to post an entry... MAJOR NEWS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's crazy as HELL. I talked to her, but haven't had a major conversation about it, she said she's gonna tell him tonight, the only computer at the MH is in Tony's room since she's the author. She saw I put it up and she almost bit my head off (kinda literally) but she decided to tell him tonight. I can't WAIT!

    --Z--

    ReplyDelete
  8. Z~ cool!! Wait do you have an im address? So instead of talking through comments we can just talk?
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Z~
    Oh that sucks. Cell? Tony have one?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lily! Everythings awesome. How about you? I CAN'T BELIEVE TONY AND DANNY!!! I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED AND CONFUSED AND EXCITED(wait i said that)AND FREAKINGLY FREAKINGLY AWESOMELY HAPPY FOR THEM! And you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.s: Z, if you read that, be sure to tell Danny and Tony!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What are you confused about brooklyn? We're back, hey everyone!
    Z told us we had to get on to see all the comments you guys made.

    ``Tony & Danny``

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, i WAS confused about Danny. From all that i had heard about him in the past posts, i thought he would have been man enough(not that he is a wuss or anything) to tell you himself that he liked you. But no worries, you guys are together and thats all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OHHH. Well he didn't think I liked him. I think if I hadn't been with Lucian he would've.

    ``Tony``

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brooklyn~

    I'm fantastic!!!! i am about to post something (I would of on friday but I went out of town... u'll see what I mean...

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  16. Werewolf Moon~

    About to post a comment on your latest post... CONGRATS!

    Lily and Anney

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life