Friday, June 12, 2009

Zombie Addition!

We have another zombie, and her name is Anney. She lived in Nebraska, but after she died, he parents didn't want her back, so she came her. She had heard about the Undead Center, and thought she would try it hear. She has been dead for 2 weeks and can already walk and talk pretty well. Chloe and I think she will be as functionally as us, which will be really helpful to encourage the other undead. And Troy moved out of Lucy's house and into the U.C., so now living in the Graveyard we've got; Troy, Anney, Madison, Ethan, and Matthew. Then Chloe stays with me, Bella, my mom, and my dad. Total now we've 7 zombies in our town. We would of had eight, if it wasn't for the white van clan and Josh. I'll keep you posted on what happens with everyone here. Bye!

~Lily

P.S. Check out my story below.
|
\/

9 comments:

  1. Ah! That's so great! The more the merrier, lol.
    Tell her the werewolf Pack says Hellooooo!!!

    ``Werewolfmoon``

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolio!
    Now you've got your own horde started! WOOT!
    Tell everyone at the Graveyard that I say Hi!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Werewolf Moon~

    Is this Tony or Danny. If its Tony... welcome back!!!!! I'm glad you feel better! If its not, then Hey Danny! Whats up?

    ~Lily

    P.S. Anney says hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Tony. I'm back and doing a thousand times better. Thanks. And Danny says hello and the only thing "up" when you're a werewolf is the moon. (He tries to be funny -.-)
    ``Werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete
  5. Werewolf Moon~

    Great!!!

    Danny~

    ha. ;)

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out my story!!!! Its the post below this one!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell Anney I said hey! She sounds awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. V_O_T_L~

    She is! She said, "Hi! My friend before I moved was a vampire!"

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life