Saturday, June 13, 2009

Werewolf Moon

Hey everybody we have a really big problem. Werewolf Moon has been really upset, Danny has been posting blogs for her because she is to depressed to do it. If you don't know what's going on, then check out her blog at neighborhoodwerewolf.blogspot.com

When she told her sister Dani that she was a werewolf, her sister blabbed to her boyfriend, who went to there house and spazed out. And then Tony's sister sided with him! Tony is really upset, and we need to make her feel better. Yuuka posted something on her blog, and that made her start to feel a little better. If we all post a comment or something on your own blogs, we might be able to show Tony how much we all want her to feel better!

To make Tony feel better, we all need to contribute! Post a comment on this blog entry and one of Danny's!
And Danny, I'd appreciate it if you got her to read this. Especially this next part.

Tony~

I am so sorry about what happened. Although I've only talked to you through a few comments, and have never met you, as well as most of the people here on out blogs, we care about you. When I read what happened, I got so angry that I wanted to rip her boyfriend's head off! I admire your control, if I could of transformed into a wolf, things might not of turned out so well for her bf. Things aren't going to get better by letting yourself get hurt by one retard in this world. Think about all the people you have that care about you; everyone on your blog, your pack, your parents, and even your friends that don't know your a werewolf. Trust me, letting people get you down doesn't help. I had to learn the hard way. You need to stand up for yourself, and focus on the good rather than the bad. I really hope you feel better :)

Rock On, \m/
Peace Out,
Feel Better,

~Lily Benan

7 comments:

  1. Your concern for me is extremely sweet. Thank you. But I am doing much better now thanks to everyone

    ``Werewolf Moon``

    ReplyDelete
  2. Werewolf Moon~

    Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it all started with Yuuka! You rock, Yuuka!
    So, Tony, how ya doin?

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing wonderful, actually. Thanks. It's pretty funny though, Lucian Axel is still up here. Danny thinks he's trying to "woo" me. Huh. lol

    ``werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony~

    Yeh I read that on the blog, what about you? Do you think Lucian's attempting to 'woo' you? haha

    ily,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily-
    I don't know. I've never experience a 350 year old werewolf trying to woo, so i have no idea.

    ``werewolfmoon`

    ReplyDelete
  6. Werewolf Moon~

    Hahahah! Neither have I... I haven't even met a werewolf! Well, I may have and just didn't know it!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life