Sunday, July 12, 2009

Date #3~ STILL NO KISS! :P ~Anney

Hiya! This is Anney! Lily is with Bella right now, so she asked me to post for her! :D I think its the first time I have the entire post to myself! Muaha ha! Just kiddin ;D heh heh!

Okay so yesterday Lily went with Matthew on a double date; Me and Ethan with Matthew and Lily. Madison and Troy were gonna come, but we felt bad about Chloe so Chlo and Madison dragged Troy with them to the mall. Heh heh! Anyway, on our date, we went to an amusement park!! It was a blast!! We all rode the biggest roller coasters ever! :D At the end of the date, Ethan and I had our second kiss- HOORAY- but, and that is a big but ;) Matthew still didn't kiss Lily. Hmn. I wonder why, because we all know he likes her, and I can definitely tell he wants to kiss her, SO CONFUZZLING! >:(

So if you have any questions- about our date or just about anything- ask away!! And if you have any guesses on why he won't kiss her I want to know! Lily should post soon! :D

Viva la Vida!
-=-Anney-=-

6 comments:

  1. Hey Anney! Evil laughter is always fun :) Mwahaha!

    Hmmm... maybe Matthew wants Lily to make the first move for the kiss?
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil laughter is addicting!!! Mwa haha mwa hahahahaaa!
    -=-Anney-=-

    Paris~
    Thats the same thing Tony said, and Z. So if three of you say it, I will. Maybe. If I'm gonna do I'll do it today! Yes. You rock! :)
    ~Lily
    Oh and sorry i couldn't post yesterday, I was hanging out with Bella. I feel like I've distanced from her lately...

    ReplyDelete
  3. me agree with you all. GIRL POWER! best of luck!!!!

    +wendy-ful

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Wendy
    YAY! You chose Wendy!! HOORAY! Girl power is right!! :D
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO GIRL POWER!!!!! anywho, he is just probably waiting for you to make the first move. Some guys are like that, ao just go for it!

    Wish you lottsa luck,
    Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuuka~
    Thanks for the comment ;D ell oh ell! I'm gonna do it........ tody. Maybe. I said that two days ago.... but I'll try :D
    ~Lil

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life