Friday, July 17, 2009

The Nerve Of Guys. >:(

We broke up. It all started when I was hanging out with Chloe and Anney, when Gavin sat down, and put his arm around me. I wouldn't mind usually, even when i was still going out with matthew, because my guy friends always do that, but just jokingly. But, he looked right a Matthew, and kissed me. Not major liplock, but still! It made me really mad! Then matthew walked over and started getting mad at me! It wasn't my fault he just jaunted up and kissed me! Ugh, that guy has got some nerve. Which one you ask? BOTH OF THEM!
SO Matthew then comes up to me and says, "What the hell Lily!? I'm definitely breaking up with you now! You just walk around a kiss random guys!" WTF Did he not see that I didn't kiss him! UGH! The whole time Gavin is sitting there with a smug little smile on his face. After matthew left, Gavin walked up to me and said in a super seductive voice, "Now I have you allllll to myself." Then he winked. UGH THE NERVE OF SOME GUYS! Okay, well I'm gonna stop now before I yell too much and scare everyone away. (chloe: too late...) (me: shut up chloe! :P)
If ya have any questions, ask. See ya for now.
~lily

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh, that Gavin is a jerk! Matthew was too, but it's like Gavin KNEW exactly what would happen.
    Personally, I don't think either of them are worth your time. If you're just some 'trophy' for them to win, then they need a major wake up call!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris~
    Yeh, but the worst part is, when Gavin kissed me, I forgot about everything else, and for a quick second, I almost wanted to kiss him back. Ack
    ~lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds bad. Hope things get better! Wow. That must have really sucked for you.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life