Saturday, July 25, 2009

Now this!? You've got to be kidding me.

When I left home yesterday, I decided to go to the Graveyard. When i got there, guess who was in the yard? madison! But in two pieces! Yeh, you read that right! THEY CUT HER IN HALF! And then just put here by the frekin zombie house! OHMIGOD I'M FUMING. If it was possible steam would be flying out of my ears!

BTW Troy was feeling a little better, now hes not!

~Lily.

Soon, I do those fun lil' status report things. I would make a smiley face but I don't feel like smilin

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god
    I'm so sorry about what happened to Madison.
    This makes me so mad. Our gov't should care more about these kinds of things!
    Stay safe
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris~
    Thank you so much!!! Our gov't should!! We atleast need SOMEONE that is pro-zombies that actually has a say in things. That would make sucha huge difference in our world. And I have some news that I don't think you'll like too much.... btw it doesn't have to do with death.
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life