Thursday, July 2, 2009

Date #2!

I totally forgot to put up a post of our second date! Sorry! Okay, so here's what happened:

We went to the park, and had a romantic picnic! We hung out, had the picnic, and talked forever! I found out that he had a little brother, Eddie, who's friends with Bella! (Eddie stands for Edward! Bella+Edward! ell oh ell! Too bad he's not a vampire! Or is he....) He likes zombies but, - as you can probably guess from the fact that Matthew lives at the house - his parents don't! But his little brother sounds very sweet!

So this is way off topic, but I was reading one of Tony's posts, and it really got me thinking. Vampires, Werewolves, and Fairies get to make friends as trads. They get to choose who knows their secret; that they are 'creatures of the night.' Zombies don't. When people see us - and when I say people I mean bioist people - they already have an opinion of us in their head! I almost said I don't think its fair, but I see how it is. Because they have to deal with the fact of living a lie. I'm sorry, that was kinda too harsh. They have to deal with people not knowing the true them. I've heard Tony talk about how difficult that is. The lies, the secrets, the worry that some one will figure it out. We don't have to do that. Either way, life is tough.

Laugh, Love, and live. Even if your life was screwed up, that doesn't mean that you can live it.
~Lily

P.S. He still hasn't kissed me. :( maybe the third date?

6 comments:

  1. Third time's a charm! I'm sure you'll get your kiss soon ;)
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris~
    Hopefully! Either way, I really like him!!!!! And even if he doesn't kiss me, I'll still feel that way! :D
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes hopefully! as said before '3rd times the charm'. back to what you were stating, that zombies cant chose to know who sees them as they truely are. people just need to stop being bioist!!! and racist! etc. we need to stop judging!!!!!!!!
    +penelope(me new name!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hun, I can come over there or...down there and kick his butt!! Haha you'd have a pack of wolves at your door, that'd be a sight.

    ``werewolf moon``

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penelope~
    Love the new name!!! :D And Ur totally rite!!!!!!!! About everything! I hate bioist. They hate us when really we r just misunderstood.
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Werewolf Moon~
    Heh heh heh! That would be awesome! I'd have all the neighbors over! I'd love to see there faces!!!!
    Peace
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life