Friday, July 31, 2009

OH NO I'M FREAKING OUT

In one hour (about) the vampires are gonna attack. Probably. At least sometime in the next twenty four hours. Tony left a while ago to go fight them. I'm really worried that some of them will get hurt, I've never heard her sound so worried. I know they won't read this until after the fight, but I need to say, Good luck. To all of you. You'll be okay. Don't let them screw you guys up.

On a happier note, I went on a super fun date laser tagging with Gavin!! Oh and we told Matthew about us. Here's what happened:

Gavin walked over to him and said:
Gavin: Hey Matthew.
Matthew: ((looked confused)) hi Gavin...
Gavin: Okay well I'm gonna get right to the point and tell you.
Matthew: Tell me what?
Gavin: I'm going out with Lily.
Matthew: Pschh you wish. She'd never go out with you!
Gavin: ((and that made him really pissed, he looked like he was about to punch him, I went over))
Lily: Actually, I am.
Matthew: Are you kidding me!?
Lily: Do I look like I'm kidding? ((Gavin was laughing, I DID NOT look like I was kidding))
Matthew: Noo...
Gavin: Good. Now that we've got that all settled...

and then Matthew left.

Now once again, good luck to the werewolves, if anything happens to any of you, I will be so upset. As well as the rest of us here at the Graveyard.
Good night, and good luck,

~L

4 comments:

  1. I'm freaking out too!!
    And the fact that Tony hasn't updated yet is making me nervous...
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Werewolf Moon *Danny*
    No, your not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I hope that everyone stays safe! i mean....I would HATE it if anyone got hurt!!!!!!! Just thinking about it...that someone could and might get hurt is tensing me up....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life