Thursday, July 16, 2009

Matthew and Lily forNever AND 2 newcomers!

Okay, so Ethan told Anney that he was talking to Matthew, and he told him that he might break up with me. I didn't know why, so I asked Matthew to find out. This is what he told him: "Lily's great and all, but I'm just kind of bored with her. I mean, it took her this long to kiss me! She's just not the one." What the hell!? Who said he couldn't kiss me!? Ughhhh. So I'm thinking about breaking up with him, not to beat him to the punch or anything, just because I don't wanna go out with someone who thinks that of me. And then says it behind my back. But I don't know if I should... what do you think?

On a happier note, we have to newcomers, one of them is my age!! They are brother and sister! Gavin and Sophie! Gavin is my age, and Sophie is his older sister. She's 18. Sophie is beautiful, but very shy. She tends to never talk in conversations. At first we wondered if she even could talk, but then she told us that she is so lucky to have welcoming people. They died like Lucas and I, in a car crash. But their crash wasn't with a white van. They crashed and their car was pushed off a bridge. So they drowned... in a car. Anyways, like i said, Sophie is really kind, and hopefully, she'll become a little more open with us. Her brother, Gavin, is very different. He is flirty and rebellious, way more rebellious than troy. Troy is like hardcore rebellious, Gavin is... I can't explain. Do ya get what I mean? Anyways, he's really flirty, especially with me. It making Matthew really mad. Its kinda making me a little mad too. I'm not sure, I'm kinda confused.

So what do I do about Gavin? And should I break up with matthew?
HELP! :D

~Lily

2 comments:

  1. This is a tough one... but going out with someone isn't all about the physical stuff (talking to Matthew) I mean, he should also enjoy just your company. And if he's saying that he might break up with you, then I think it's time to end it.
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris~
    Thanks so much! I think I am gonna break up with him. Unless he does it first; gavin is makng him super mad.
    ~lil

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life