Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lily took charge!!!~Madison plus phobias from Lil

Heyo, Chloe here! Okay, so yesterday.......... LILY TOOK CHARGE AND KISSED MATTHEW!!!!!
:O She is sitting right by me! Why, you ask, isn't she posting then? That because I wanted to post!

This is lily and chloe is being such a drama queen about posting ;P Just kidding! I still love you chlo!

Chloe again. But... yeh. So any questions about us, ask.
Lily loves having people post comments. :P A lot. Wayyy too much in fact.

<^>Chloe<^>

Sorry this was a short post. Oh yeh! Lily has to post her phobias! Here she is!

Alright you wanna know my many phobias? Here we go. Well, first I will say my current phobias (things change after you die):
arachnephobia- fear of spiders
automyphobia- fear of being dirty. -I'm a neatfreak. A messy neatfreak. i know, crazy right? Well, I get really spazy if I have, like, glue on my fingers, I freak out and have to wash my hands cuz its sticky. :P
belonephobia- fear of needles
cnidophobea- fear of stings
iatrophobia- fear of doctors or going to the doctor
pharmacocphobia- fear of taking medicine. -Well for this one, its only partly true. I really hate liquid medicine. MOST pills, I'm okay with. MOST. But i cannot stand liquid crap.
teniophobia- fear of tapeworms.
Is there a fear of leeches? lemme check....
yes there is. I just went onto google and its called:
bdellophobia- fear of leeches. -I am very very verrrry afraid of leeches.
Oh and as you can see, I have:
polyphobia- the fear of many things.

And then this one is flat out hilarious (but I'm not scared of these):
hexakosiohexekontahexaphobia- fear of the number 666. -wow. I wanna find some who is scared of 666.
Oh also:
phobophobia- fear of phobias :D

And here are two that I'm DEFINITELY not scared of, it would be like tony being scared of dogs.
achluophobia- fear of the dark. I was scared of the dark a little when I was younger in elementary school, but every since I was about 10 I stopped for the most part. Now its definitely gone.
tanatophobia- fear of death or dying. -yep. I'm definitely scared of dying. :P Actually, I used to be scared of re-dying. But now I'm okay.
Paraskacedekatriaphobia- fear of Friday the 13th. -NOT ME. I love love love friday the thirteenth. :D And halloween. I don't even need a costume! ;P

Those are some of my fears. The last 5 though, well, you understand. :D

Live, Laugh, Love,
~Lily



8 comments:

  1. It's about TIME!!! LOL.
    OMG that's GREAT! Helloo??? DETAILS, when'd you do it, not randomly I hope. **laughs** That'd be hilarious (and slightly akward)

    ``Tony``

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God,that would be soo funny though if it was just a random kiss (well, it'd be funny to me :P)
    Thank you for posting your phobias :) I don't feel like a dork anymore, haha. Oh, I think there are MANY people afraid of the number 666. Most religious freaks are. Remeber June 6, 2006? God, I hated that day, just because the only thing on the news was about how the world would 'possibly' end. Yeah... can't wait for December 2012!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. tony~

    It was random.... JK! Haha, no that would be very akward. Nah it wasn't random. i did it at the end of our date. :D
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris~
    Haha that would be funny, but it wasn't like that. It was at the end of date. :D I forgot about all the religious people that would be scared. I had forgotten about 6/6/06 until now! Do you think December 12 will end the world? 12/12/12? I don't. But they do have a lot of proof/reasons why it would, i just don't believe it. *shrugs* but some may do.
    ~lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily~
    I don't think that world will end. BUT I have heard that in December of that year, some planets' orbits will align and make our weather all out of wack. But that just makes me think it will be like the movie 'The Day After Tomorrow' *shrugs* Personally, I think that a) the Mayans got bored of making the calendar, and just declared the world would end or b) they wanted to try and freak everyone out :)
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paris~
    Thats what I said! :D
    ~lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. The end of the world? That's a bunch of bologna. I hope the world doesn't end...that'd suck...that's the year I graduate. -.-

    ``Tony``

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tony~
    Ya that would suck majorly! Hmnnn......... if the world did end...... nah. it wont
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life