Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Little Better.

So I was talking to Matthew yesterday, and at first he was being a jerk, but then we decided to be friends. Now we get to the stage where we are awkward friends that can't talk about anything. Great! Hopefully we'll get past this though. But with Gavin, now all the sudden he stop flirting with me in front of most people. When Matthew and Ethan and them are in here, he is just a normal (ish) guy. But once most people are gone, he flirts with me soo much! I guess its a step up from making Matthew mad. But now I no it isn't to make anyone mad, atleast not anymore. Unless he is trying to make me mad. But I really don't think he is. I told him I'm not interested right now because I just broke up with Matthew, and he said, "I can wait. We have forever."
What do you think is up with him?

~Lily

5 comments:

  1. well my friend has the same relationship with this guy and im suggesting that he is maddley i love with you. well obviously u kind of already know that. my advise is to just give him a chance and see what happens.

    um a kid u dont know about,
    Parinormal Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paranormal Unknown,
    I'll try it.
    You should follow my blog!
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. he's maybe stalking you or something (it;s okay I always jump the the stalking conclution first) try this it's what my sister does and just keep saying you ain't lookin for a relationship...well maybe not cause it didn;t work for her...i'm bad with this type of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...sorry if you like him, but Gavin kinda creeps me out O.o At least, for the time being he does.
    I think it's good that you and Matthew are friends again :)
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do with Gavin!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life