Monday, July 27, 2009

New Boyfriend.

Yes. Its true. I'm going out with Troy. JUST KIDDING! LOL, I'm going on a date with Gavin tonight :D
Okay, so here's what happened:
He was sitting there watchin a movie (harry potter lol) and I walked over to him and he saw me and stood up and I kissed him. Like really kissed him. (btw he is the best kisser ever!!) And I pulled back and...
Gavin: *smiled* Hi.
Me: Hey
Gavin: What did I do to deserve that? i mean, i thought you hated me and-
Me: *shut him up with another kiss*
Gavin: Oh, i guess not.
Me: I mean, I can always stop. ((At that point my face was inches away from his))
Gavin: No, no, no. It's fine.
Me: Good.
Gavin: So maybe we can go out on that date now?
Me: *nods* sounds good to me.
Gavin: *kissed me again* Great. See you later.

So the date is tonight, and he hasn't told me what I'm doing for it. I'm really excited. And I wanna thank Tony!! She has been super great emailing me!! Its super fun! Me and Anney also want to thank Brooklyn!! She sent us each an email, and it made us feel sooo much better!

Also, yesterday, me and Gavin were sitting on the couch and we were sorta kissing... and we the Graveyard was empty and it was gonna be for awhile because Anney and Ethan were SUPPOSED to be seeing the new Harry Potter movie again, but in came Ethan!! He walked in and we heard him say, "what the hell is going on?!" So, me and Gavin pulled our faces away from each other and I said, "oh." And then I told him. He asked if he could tell Matthew and I said whatever. I'm not sure if he's gonna though. And I was telling Tony, I'm not sure if I'm going to tell Chloe or not. Well, now that i wrote it here, I guess I should. She probably won't be to happy, she hates Gavin. Eeek.

*sighs* I know you don't like him, Paris, but I do. And he is actually really sweet (and an awesome kisser nonetheless ;)
~Lily

6 comments:

  1. Psh, it's ok if you go out with him. You do what you want to do with him... as long as it's legal, of course ;) No law breaking please!
    -Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn~
    Thanks! It was a blast!
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris~
    LOL! He isn't as bad as you think!
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Zombie LOVE! I knew it! (cause you emailed it to me) Woot woot. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Zombilicious Lily! A zombie girl who loves to read, especially fantasy/mythical. I've got three blogs, zombilciouslily.blogspot.com Lily Benan: Zombie Girl AND readtolive-livetoread.blogspot.com Read to Live-Live to Read AND lily-myso-calledlife.blogspot.com My So-Called Life